Time Travel to the Future

Hello again, today I'm here to tell you about a trip I would take to the future... This would be to the moment I travel to another country (if it happens), to see what the experience would be like, if it's as good as I've always seen in the movies and at what stage of my life it would happen.

I think I've already finished my degree and will be working or something... or I'll just be travelling the world. It could be in my 30s or younger if I achieve what I set out to do. If the moment I travel I like it or I don't like it, I wouldn't stay because I would like to live the stage of my life before I get to that point, it's like the movie if I were thirty, Jenna travelled to the future, but I didn't know how she got there and everything that led up to her being the way she was, so no. I'm not.

Another part of my life that I would like to travel to is when I am old, to see what I have done and how I feel, or rather what I have achieved in my life and if I am satisfied with everything I have done, but here I would stay, to rest and rest from everything and that what comes next will be better.



Comentarios

  1. I'm also curious about how it will be when I'm older!! it would be interesting to know

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It never occurred to me to travel to see myself when I am old, it would be interesting!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a good idea to travel when I'm old, but it's the same as you, I would also like to rest in my country.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It would be a big spoiler to go meet the Nacho of the future.
    Will he be good or bad?. I doubt that I will

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Isa! I'm a little scared to travel and see myself as old, I think it would be very shocking and can be disappointing.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It must be intense to see how much you have grown over the years! I hope you can travel a lot and that when you are an older person you feel fulfilled

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays ever

My Favorite Serie: Itaewon Class