The best holidays ever

 

Today I'm here to tell you about the best holidays with my friends.

In 2018, I went on holiday to Bariloche, Argentina with my friends, we spent 2 weeks there.

We travelled by plane to Puerto Montt and then crossed the border by bus, it took us a long time because one of my friends lost his ID card and had to get a temporary one.

We did sports activities, we jumped on a zip line, drove ATVs and crashed, but I didn't suffer any injuries.

We went to discos and to the central square which was like a fairy tale as it was Christmas time.

Then we went back to Valdivia and stayed for 3 more days, went to the river, went to the Kunstmann brewery, and toured the city.

It was the best trip because I had a lot of fun and did things I don't usually do, plus we had the experience of living day and night for 2 weeks with my friends, so we got to know each other better.

Comentarios

  1. hello isadora! I hope like you one day to be able to enjoy vacations with my friends, it must be a good experience

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Isadora, it must have been fun to go out with friends on holiday. I am surprised that you only spent three days in Valdivia, it is a very nice city. You should visit her before you die.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Isadora, wow you went to many beautiful places, is like an adventure and sound amazing.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Time Travel to the Future

My Favorite Serie: Itaewon Class