English Language Challendges

Hello again, today I come to talk about my challenges in the English language.

At the beginning the classes were easy for me, but when it was time to do tests or have a conversation with someone it was complicated, when I arrived at the university I started from the most basic level, the teacher taught us from the beginning, the numbers, the tenses, etc. I remembered again how to use some words, learn to pronounce others and several activities in the first semester.

Then the blogs were implemented, I find that they are good to be able to improve the way we express ourselves, but the topics were not very catchy so in the end I found it difficult to know what to talk about.

I usually speak English alone when I'm in my room, it's weird but I try to implement it by talking to myself Hehe while I'm studying or tidying up, I also listen to songs and try to translate them myself, it's more complicated yes.

Personally I feel that I need to improve the way I communicate, as I don't study much or practice it I forget many things to be able to express myself, I think it could help me to read texts in English, the other day I saw that reading 30 minutes of texts in English helps you to understand what you read, so I think that would be my way to improve.




Comentarios

  1. omg I think the same and also the same happens to me, I hope we can improve at some point!! hehe

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I never thought of talking to myself in English, sounds like a good idea :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The same thing happens to me with blogs, I think that since they are not topics of our interest, it's hard to know what to talk about. Good blog by the way

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm embarrassed to speak only in English, plus there's no one to correct me. I don't know if it will work for me, I hope it helps :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Isa !! How interesting are you blogging, I think I practice talking to myself because it is Hard for me and I'm afraid to talk to others.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i think the same about the english blogs!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays ever

Time Travel to the Future

My Favorite Serie: Itaewon Class