Changes to my study programme

Hello, I am currently studying social work and I am in my second year. The course lasts 10 semesters and has subjects that complement the formation of what we will be in the future, so I don't think there should be changes, although I still don't know what the others are about but for the moment nothing.

There are five subjects with a duration of an hour and a half and as it is online, I find that it is fine, as spending more than 2 hours glued to the computer becomes tedious plus what one studies or reads after class is more tiring. As everything is online because of the pandemic, technology is very busy and some people only have one computer at home and the university helps those who need it with computers and internet chips, but these are not very good so they could be changed to ones that have more internet access.

It would be possible to make a more dynamic class, so that the hour and a half class doesn't take so long, where you can talk about a subject, but it would be in some subjects, as there are several that are, and they don't need to be changed.

I don't know much about the faculty, so I would add more green areas, improve the buildings, and make sure there is toilet paper in the women's bathroom, as there isn't any where you go.



Comentarios

  1. Hi isaa! I also think that it is good that they are classes of an hour and a half because with more hours it would be impossible.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Isa, I found your blog very good, we have many ideas in common.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I laughed about the toilet paper jijiji but its something real, public university issues..

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you! more dynamic would be great!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays ever

Time Travel to the Future

My Favorite Serie: Itaewon Class