My Future Job

I’m studying social work, I am in my second year, and it has been complicated because everything is online, but when I finish my degree, I want to focus on looking for a job in this area.

My future job could be health care social work, helping people in a variety of health care settings, such as hospitals, outpatient clinics, specialty clinics such as family planning centres, hospices, or assisted living facilities.

It would be nice to be a more open-air caregiver than in centres where people are locked up, but it is not very common, if I can help both children, youth, and adults, although I like children more, so I may be more inclined for them.

At the same time, I would like to do master’s degree to complement my studies with something else, but I would also like to study graphic design, since I always liked drawing, it is something totally different, but it is something I have in mind.

I think that what you earn is so important to us when you do something you like, but at the same time it is so I would worry now that if my effort is worth what I am paid, I have always thought that way. A salary that allows me to live.

 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays ever

Time Travel to the Future

My Favorite Serie: Itaewon Class